September 27, 2013

Interview Of The Week - Chelsea Eze

Chelsea Eze

Chelsea Eze, One of the fast rising Nollywood actress was interviewed by the Shopaholic.

Here is an excerpt of the interview session after the cut.

What is your weakness when it comes to shopping, is it perfumes, shoes, bags?
That’s a tough one because they are all guilty pleasures. I love them all and find it difficult to choose the one I like best. But if I had to choose, it would be bags.

How many bags do you have?
I have about thirty bags and that is because I just gave some out.

Do you go shopping alone or with friends?
I like to go shopping with friends. I get a lot of input and ideas from them. Plus, I get to have fun with the girls. It is like killing two birds with a stone.

How much do you spend shopping?
I spend a considerable amount.

Where do you shop?
I shop both at home and abroad.

Which do you find more fun, shopping, home or abroad?
Of course shopping abroad is more fun.

Do you have a spending limit when it comes to shopping?
Of course I do. I think every reasonable person should.

When shopping, do you go for popular brands or anything that suits?
Really for me, it has to suit perfectly. It wouldn’t hurt having a few name brands here and there though.

What time of the day would you rather shop?
I would like to believe everyone pretty much goes shopping in the day.

No comments: