November 20, 2013

Hackers Forced Me To Open A New Twitter Account '@deolaphilips'.......Denied Me Access To The Former @deolatoks

                           

Never done on me until i saw that access to my twitter account @deolatoks was finally taken away from me and renamed 'Demi Kindera'.

The so called hackers took the Blog info soliciting for adverts from organisations which several mails were received in my box on the subject "RE: Advertise on Deola Philips Blog for as low as 10dollars".
This prompted for an immediate mail to the respective coys involved to be aware that no mail emanated from me. I am also letting the public be aware that the twitter account @deolatoks is no more an account i trend with.

Pls follow me on my new account '@deolaphilips'. I respect my readers a lot and it is compulsory i stay in touch.

If you hackers like again.....hack it. i will open another one. lol

No comments: