November 15, 2013

"I had to stop (smoking pot) ... I was addicted to it."....Lady Gaga

   Cutting edge of fashion? On Wednesday night she cut the ribbon at a H&M store opening in Times Square Dressing down: Lady Gaga wore a surprisingly normal outfit on Wednesday... though she kept her footwear pretty out there

Lady Gaga revealed on the Elvis Duran radio show in November 2013 that she's been quietly battling an addiction to marijuana. "I had to stop (smoking pot)," the Mother Monster said. "I was addicted to it. ...
Although I think it's the best drug to choose from when you're playing around and experimenting, I just want young kids to know that you actually can become addicted to it, and it's ultimately ... a form of self-medication. I was smoking 15-20 marijuana cigarettes a day with no tobacco." There are more stars who know her struggle:

4 comments:

suzan cromwell said...

If you like smoke fire that's your luck

Sean Ben said...

Very easy to give the addiction simply by switching to some classy substitute that is socially acceptable.

Vape said...

I really enjoyed this post. You describe this topic very well. I really enjoy reading your blog and I will definitely bookmark it! Keep up the interesting posts. Also i'm very big fan of Lady Gaga.. Love You !!!
Vape

Anonymous said...

These blogs are quite incredible that have provided the best knowledge. templar mod clone