December 3, 2013

Foluke Daramola Forbids Claims Of Miscarriage

                               <b>Foluke Daramola Forbids Claims Of Miscarriage</b> <b>Foluke Daramola Forbids Claims Of Miscarriage</b>

Since Nollywood actress Foluke Daramola found her way into the heart of Mr Kayode Salako, Its almost a year since their marriage and she is yet to have a child. Some say she's had a miscarriage but Foluke has confirmed that she is yet to get pregnant. Read her claims below:
"In the first place, I am yet to be pregnant for Kayode Salako, let alone losing it. Miscarriage will never be my portion anytime God answers my prayer as regards that. I received some calls regarding that but I began to wonder where all these rubbish was coming from.

"Anyway, that may be what they wished themselves, not me. I won’t suffer any miscarriage in Kayode’s home. Nothing is wrong with me, I am hale and hearty. Those peddling that kind of rumour are very wicked and irresponsible. That’s their wish but won’t be my portion in Jesus name."

No comments: